Re: [tlug] OT ["Microsoft Corporation Security Center" <rdquest12@example.com>] Internet Security Update

It IS actually making wider rounds. Wasn't there an announcement? Our
company's IT department is all nuts about it because anti-virus
utilities haven't come up with a pattern file yet, and so they are
sending out numerous internal mails about do this/don't do that/there's
nothing we can do at the moment and that sort of crap.

Of course there's something you could do, if it's a big deal, just block
all mails with "patch.exe" file attached! My they are incompetent (but
then as some of my colleagues said, "if they are competent, we'll let
them do some real work that actually makes money!" Wrong attitude,
although I know what he meant.)
--
NRI Social System Consulting #1
YAMAGATA Hiroo <hiyori13@example.com>