[tlug] Ximina Gnome

tlug,

I am tying to install the Ximian Gnome but was stop dead-on-track do to an
unresolved dependency problem such as the missing "libgtkhtml.so.9 ".
I currently only use KDE desktop and never installed Gnome during the initial
installation some time back then in 2000.  The RPM finder shows
gtkhtml-0.9.2-9.src.rpm and this one was generates an error with list of it's
other dependencies needed.

Is there any other alternative way to install Gnome that is not ximian
without using the RH7.2 installation Cd because it seems as the process is
manual also?