Re: [tlug] CD Writers

Thank you all for helping me with the CD-Writer.
Got it working!

My primary issues was passing the wrong information to the kernel on Grub.
Once corrected from everything else felt in place.

Incorrect parameter:
Kernel command line: ro root=/dev/hda2 hdb=ide-scsi

Corrected to reflect the correct setting hdd.

月曜日 04 3月 2002 13:30、Jim Breen さんは書きました: