Re: [tlug] usen FTTH service?

Is this the same as Usen?  If not, do you have an URL for this service?
(I'm supposed to get ADSL finally tomorrow and here I am thinking about an upgrade...)

-Jim

PS - Should I be spam-proofing my address for this list?  Does it get published in a web archive with the addresses intact?  Just curious...