[tlug] Re: [pre-annce] March tech meeting

Hi,

Just in case anyone's wondering, the change of meeting place was due to
the fact that Leading Edge's meeting room was fully booked for all March
Saturdays by the time I got in contact with them. (I believe it was the
26th of February when they came back and said no we're booked out but can
make room for you on a Sunday and I said hmm thank you but I'll try other
places first.)

They said I'd have a better chance if I made a reservation well in advance
(like 4 weeks or so) so that's what I'm going to do in the future.
There's a good chance we'll be meeting at Leading Edge again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  An official announcement will include how to
get there, time to meet, etc.

Later,
ayako