[tlug] hacking a camera

Hello.
I am not a hacker, not much.
but i have this PictureGear thing that came with a sony camera. It lets me download digital images from the camera to the PC through a serial cable. but PictureGear is windows only.
Anyone knows the protocol to follow, or can give me some guidelines to find it?
I dont want to switch OS just to do that.
I have done a bit of serial port programming, so thats not a problem...

--
ICQ: 15605359 Bicho
                                  =^..^=