Re: [tlug] Akiba Linuxcare tour

At 16:02 02/02/22 +0900, ayako kato wrote:

>Alberto and I are planning to go to the linux cafe tomorrow afternoon.
>It's the same linux cafe which Baba-san mentioned several times on this

we have another linux related gathering tomorrow between 10 and 16 at Gallery Isogaya, Nishi Shinbashi.

http://www.isogaya.co.jp/annai/map.html

If you are new to Linux, bring your PC (laptop or desktop, though i don't know there is a monitor) and we will install on them.
No fee, No topic yet but fast network. :)

--
Coming Events
2002-03-16 Tokyo Linux Users Group Technical Meeting