Re: [tlug] Using DHCP box as gateway

Yes you can do it just fine. They may not approve, but they can't actually
do anything to prevent it.  I would assume the block incomming requests to
port 80 so if you wanted to run a web server it would have to be on a non
standard port number in all likelyhood. It doesn't really matter if the
external nic is configured using DHCP or not, and actually most connections
work that way.

--Matt