Re: [tlug] TLUG webpage

At 23:26 02/02/18 -1000, bhoward@example.com wrote:
>I tried using the "submit your URL" button on:
>    http://www.tlug.gr.jp/members.html
>
>to add my own link but submiturl.html appears to be missing.
>Who is handling webpage update requests these days?

me.  if you would like to put your name on the page, just let me know.

>On a separate but related question, is there any plan to move forward
>with rolling-out the "New Design" at some point?

i have disclosed the new design early January, and i believe we need some more time for public comment.  i hopefully reimplement the site by april.  also, we need more contributors for the web such as documents related to multilingulisation; members info page; akiba map; and any other cool project.

--
Coming Events
2002-03-09 Tokyo Linux Users Group Technical Meeting