Re: [tlug] Speaking of networking...

The Buffalo stuff works relatively well also though one should be warned
I have had poor luck getting Buffalo WLI-PCM-S11 working with Linux. It
works with FreeBSD, and I suspect it will work with the NetBSD driver, but
my attempts at getting the drivers for linux working have met with little
success (admittedly I tried for a day or so a month ago).

--Matt