[tlug] Re: Using TAR

Charles Muller wrote:
> Regarding my question on TAR.
>
> I realized the obvious: I there was not enough disk space in the folder I
> was using. Sorry for the bother.

<rant>
Would you please consider replying to the right thread if you want to
follup on it ?
Also, please don't reply to an existing thread if you want to start a
new one, because your Mailer will generate an In-Reply-To header, which
indicates you are replying to a message you don't actually write the
reply to. That is irritating, especially if you view your mails in
threaded mode.

Thanks
</rant>

--