Re: TLUG ML prob Q (was Re: [tlug] writing to USB storage device ...)

    Godwin> On 11 Feb 2002 20:15:37 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
    Godwin> <stephen@example.com> wrote to tlug@example.com:

    >> Yes.  His MUA is broken.  Pity he can't do anything about that.

    Godwin> Could you elaborate on that, please?

No, I was just plain wrong.  I have Gnus set to wash excessive
quoting, so all I saw were his words and not the post he was referring
to.  I thought he was talking about reply generation, but he was just
looking in the header to find evidence of TLUG.

My bad.

I will admit to really hating Hotmail, they have been a massive PITA
over the last couple of years, as it seems to be impossible to get in
touch with anyone with access to mail logs, let alone access to a clue
about how to read them.  So of course that's one of the few sites I
get guaranteed fatal errors with on SMTP connections.