[tlug] Making new boot image for RH cd...

Hi,

I figured out why my toshiba laptop cannot boot RH CD's....I hear that it is
because the image is 2.88mb...too big for the bios apparently.

Is it possible to somehow change the boot image for the redhat CD? Do you
think it would be possible to throw the boot.img,the one used to boot from
floppy, into the iso image and have it boot succesfully ?

Cheers
Ray