[tlug] Disk imaging (was: Installing and uninstalling Netscape)

Thanks all, for your help with my doubled Netscape problem.

There were a number of other little things that had gotten buggered up in
the process of the installation, so I decided just to start again with a
clean install.

I had made images of the two Linux sectors with Norton Ghost the first time
I had gotten a stable, satisfactory setup, but when I tried to restore
these, the process just ground to a halt.

Does anyone know of disk imaging software that supports Linux file formats?

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
http://www.acmuller.net