Re: [tlug] How can I get the full command line options of a currently running process

> How can I get the full command line options of when process which is currently running.

When I needed to do this a couple of weeks ago I struggled through the
ps man page (information overload), and eventually arrived at:
   ps -eo pid,command

This is still not ideal as if the command is too long you still lose
the right-hand part. So the proper solution is to tell ps to wordwrap,
but I don't know how/if that is possible.

Darren