Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?

[BOTi (Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?) writes:]

>> man nkf
>>        One of the most unique facicility of nkf is the guess of the
>> input kanji code.  It currently recognizes 7-bit JIS, MS-kanji
>> (shifted-JIS) and EUC.  So users needn't the input kanji code
>> specification.

I noticed that in the nkf man page. The "most unique" *may* have
been true when nkf was first written (I doubt it), but it is certainly
not unique now. The man page that comes with nkf on RH 7.* is dated
Feb 2000, so the editor certainly has had the chance to bring it
up-to-date.

Still, it would be a pity to neuter such a gem.

Jim

--
Jim Breen  [j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298