[tlug] Backup CD (warning)

Just a quick note about the result of testing this weekend.  I discovered
to undocumented features in the version of RepliCoaster that I put up on
Friday.  These are:

  o Wholesale omission of files from backup store.

  o Massive filesystem corruption in backup store.

So, ah, you should not rely on the disks that the system generates just yet.
:-)

I've fixed both problems, and verified the accuracy of the backups taken by
the revised CD.  I've also introduced a few fixes to the user interface.  Once
I've had a chance to test the integrity of the new setup, I'll put up another
CD image.

Cheers,
Frank
Nagoya