[tlug] ezweb wml specif ?

Hello.

I am trying to write a ezweb site, for fun especially. Unfortunately, using
the doc I can find from european websites it sometimes works but sometimes
doesn't.

It seems like the format is a bit different from european wap, and I don't
know how add images or japanese text in a wml file.

Is there an english (or better, french ;) ) specif or ezweb wml ? A linux
developpement toolkit ?

Thanks !

PS: What is Linux Cafe ?? Where is it ?
--
Erwan Loisant
Ph.D. student

"Every morning, I get up and look through the 'Forbes' list of the
richest people in America.  If I'm not there, I go to work"
		-- Robert Orben