Re: [tlug] mutt configuration: /var/spool/mail/tony/:No such file or directory (errno=2)

Thanks.  That worked,  I no longer get that error :)  .  Now I get

APOP authentication failed.

Which is kinda strange since I can access this mailbox from Mozilla and also Sylpheed.  I have double checked my password and username in the muttrc file and they seem fine.
Umm.....maybe I should see if someone can look at the access logs for the pop server and see that the error is on that side.

Cheers

Tony