[tlug] Backup CD

I made a little more progress with the backup thingme this weekend.  You can
download the latest image from:

  http://www.nomolog.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~bennett/RepliCoaster/cdrom.img.gz

I've made some improvements in the initrd setup.  The initrd (which fits with
the kernel on a 1.4meg floppy, if you have a machine that won't boot any other
way) tests for a number of readable devices, including:

  ATAPI CD-ROM
  USB CD-ROM
  PCMCIA SCSI CD-ROM
  PCMCIA SCSI MO (because I own one :-)

If it finds a suitable device, it will load the ramdisks from there,
disconnect from the loading device, and you're airborne.

The new setup uses "jfbterm", a framebuffer adaptation of Kon2, which can
display Japanese characters on the console; we're now close to being able to
handle Japanese filenames.  You'll also find that I've started adding the
menus for choosing partitions for backup, et cetera.  Still some work to be
done, but it's coming along pretty nicely.

Cheers,
Frank