Re: cat'ing files together

>From: "SN_Diamond" <Norman.Diamond@example.com>
>
>Unless there's something odd about what you're doing with the data
>afterwards, that looks fine to me.

Nothing odd with the data. I just tought that there might be some way of
saying/doing "you see all these files, just concatenate all of them into one
big file".

I dunno but I would think that plain old 'cat' does more work than I need,
which is just to link all the files into one big one. I don't even need to
keep the originals (though it's not a bad idea in case something goes
horribly wrong ...)

Jc