Sparc ethernet card problem solved

Well...for those of you overheard my problem with my Ethernet
card on a sparc at the nomikai, it works now!

Problem - I got a 100 base Ethernet card for my sparc. But
it wouldn't work in my ss20 nor my ultra 1. I couldn't even
get output to my monitor. It ended up being a bad memory
stick which toasted one of the memory slots in the Ultra 1
and I believe damaged the ss20 as well. I solved the problem
by putting the 100 base Ethernet card in a ss5 (now my only
sparc) and all works fine.

It gets even stranger in that my Debian potato boot disks
detected the on board Ethernet as eth1 and the additional sbus
Ethernet card as eth0. I'm assuming it was the boot disks.
The Netbsd 1.5.2 boot disks worked fine.

Regards,
jack morgan