Mounting UFS 'partitions' other than the first

Does anybody know how to mount a "partition" that NetBSD identifies as
"/dev/wd0e"?

Note that NetBSD doesn't use physical partitions directly as Linux
does; they take a single physical partition and "slice" (I think
that's the technical term, or maybe slices are physical and partitions
are logical) it up logically (like a DOS/Linux extended partition).

However, the UFS driver seems to simply grab the first slice
(/dev/wd0a) and I lose....

Alternatively, mounting a Linux partition r/w from NetBSD would be
fine.  (I don't care much if I destroy the Linux partition, since
there will be no data there to start with.  So don't bother warning me
about safety.)