ISDN Terminal Adapter MN128mini-V

Hello,

I just subscribed to the Mailing list. I am using SuSE 7.2
with Japanese (Canna / kinput2) and occasionally Chinese
(xcin), which work fine, thanks to good advice from Mike
Fabian.

Now I have one Hardware issue:
I have an ISDN Terminal Adapter, NTT MN128mini-V, which is
obviously most common in Japan. Does anyone know how to
set it up that I can use it with wvdial, or any other method,
preferably using the USB-connection, but serial port is ok
also? Any advice is highly appreciated!

Best regards,
Thomas Piekenbrock
(thomas.piekenbrock@example.com)
(thomas.Piekenbrock@example.com)

http://www.gmx.net

--
GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a