PHP

Hello,

I've intalled this BETA RH Roswell and trying to
do some prgramming (PHP) to make sure if it works.
When i try to open the page with my browser it gives
me this message:

Warning:Failed opening'/var/www/html/form.php'for inclusion
(include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in Unknown on line 0.

I don't have any idea what this means. Can comeone help me please.
I'm new to linux/PHP.

Please see the attachment for the sample code.(it's a copy and paste
from the web)

Asa