Re: Trident changes policy providing documentation to open source

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 04:25:52AM -0700, roylo wrote:
> I got this information from /.

Heh. Tardy as ever.

     "On  behalf of Trident Microsystems, I would like to state on the record
     that Trident has not changed our policy of providing  chipset
     documentation to open source projects. Trident however continues to
     require an NDA to be signed in order to gain access to such confidential
     technical information. Please be advised accordingly."

Simon