Copy & Paste

Hi,

I apologize for the very basic question.

I am trying to use Mozilla 0.9.3 and Opera with Redhat 7.1 (GNOME). I am using
Mozilla for mail, but sometimes I like to save URL's in Opera, which does a
better job of saving multiple windows. Can someone tell me how to copy/paste
URL's from Mozilla to Opera? The intuitive (for me) combination of Ctrl-C and
Ctrl-V doesn't work.

Thanks,
Greg

--
   Gregory Tucker
   Tokyo, Japan

   Our father, Who art in Redmond, William by Thy name...