TLUG Tsukuba Branch nomikai

There will be a nomikai hosted by the Tsukuba Branch of TLUG on
_Thursday_ Aug 23 at the beer garden of the Tsukuba Okura Frontier
Hotel (next to the Tsukuba Center bus station).  6:00--9:00pm, pay as
you go.  No signup needed, come as you are, when you please (but
remember the carriage turns back into a pumpkin at 9:30 pm).

The date change is due to the probability that we'll be hosting a
typhoon on Monday.

Easy access from Tokyo Station Yaesu South Gate on the Tsukuba Center
bus (_not_ the Mt. Tsukuba bus), runs 4-6 times per hour, about 70
minutes Tokyo to Tsukuba. 1250 yen one way, or 5200 yen for a book of
5 tickets.  When you get off the bus, you'll be facing the abutment of
a pedestrian overpass.  Go north (left) to Chuo-Odori, under the
overpass, and the beer garden is there on your right.  If you're in
Ibaraki-ken anyway, take the train to Tsuchiura-eki, and get the bus
to Tsukuba Center.  Buses also run from Arakawa-oki-eki and
Ushiku-eki, but they are less frequent.

If you manage to get lost (unbelievable, but it's been done) my keitai
is 090-6144-3269.