Re: No Memory Left

Dan,

I think you're talking about diskspace rather than memory, but to
answer your question, the "df" command will give you more information
on the amount of disk space free on the different partitions.

Regards,

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@example.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs