offtopic: hotmail

ok, this is slightly off-topic so I'll keep it brief.

Has anyone been expreiencing connectivity problems with hotmail and other
web sites. I have been in contact with hotmail and they have been given
reports of errors from all over Japan. I am connecting from an eAccess/GOL
account and have seen a few errors from what looks like forced http
caching among other things. anyone else seen weird things/nothing
recently?

Tim