Re: syslog2html or something?

> I've had a look at Analog, since it let's you define your own
> logformat, but it won't quite do the job.
> I certaintly searched the web, but didn't really find something
> I like. Now, Windoze comes with the EventViewer... So, doesn't
> have Linux anything beside tail and less for the more stupid crowd :)

There is something called "Log Tools" (I forget the URL, you can search
Freshmeat.net) if you want something like syslog2html. On the other hand,
a syslog->html conversion will make syslog analysis harder, not easier.

I find the combination of grep, tail and less much, much more useful than
EventViewer, by the way.