Re: Hardware

It would help to at least tell people what kind of laptop
it is :-p

Laptop batteries are often proprietary and can only be sourced from
the manufacturer.

When I needed a battery for my DEC HiNote Ultra (old one,
486-75) the only source was Compaq.

The least you will need is the exact make and model of your
computer.  Knowing the part number of the battery helps a lot,
particularly if it's an old machine.  Search on Google with that
info and the word "battery" and see what you get.

Jonathan