From: Jean-Christian Imbeault [mailto:jean_christian@example.com]
Sent: 13”N7ŒŽ13“ú 10:23
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: japanese 106 kb not acting as such :)

I'm using gnome on RH7.1 for the first time and have a problem setting up my
keyboard. I have a japanese 106 kb but it's acting as a 101 kb (or something
similar).

How can I switch keyboard and have gnome remember this?

Jc

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, July 14 13:30-  ** Akasaka Kumin Center **
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, Aug  10 19:30-  Tengu Tokyo Eki-Mae