Re: re blackbox and icewm

2001 7月 10 火曜日 17:50、Scott さんは書きました:
> Hi Stephen and list,
>

> Find out how KDE gets started, where its init scripts are and stuff
> (often in /etc/X11).  Check in them to see what correct settings for
> the environment variables are.
>
> How do the menus/icons get set up?  Under Debian there is a common set
> of menu configurations, which all properly configured WMs use.  But in
> many distros these need to be configured one by one.  Figure out how
> to get the properties for the KDE menu item/icon to find the command
> line (to see if any special options are used).
>

> These last two are going to take a bit of research (Didn't see anything in
> /etc/X11).

A little more searching has found /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/xinput
At present, it only lists KDE and Gnome--I'm going to try playing with this
file and see where it gets me.  I'm not a coder, so it is going to take me a
while to figure it out.
Stephen, once again many thanks for your help.
Even if this turns out to be the incorrect file, at least I now have an idea
of where to start searching.
Scott Robbins

Scott