Re: ISDN card

I have a NEC Comstatz ISDN router that I can give you. I used
it with Asahi-net and ISDN Flets. I'm using ADSL now so I
don't need it anymore. You're welcome to it if you want it.
You connect via ethernet to your computer so you need a lan
card. You can get these pretty cheaply though if you don't
have one. You can configure the router via a router webpage.
It will work for any OS, cause it's just a device on your lan.

Contact me if you want it.

Tom

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com