Re: seawolf-i386-disc1-ja?

Larry Stanbery (stanbery@example.com) wrote:

> Actually, I tried it out a while back (thought I'd do it the "easy" way and
> just download 1 image).  I actually attempted an English install from the CD,
> and it worked, for a bit, then bailed with some anaconda errors.  So, I went
> back, downloaded the two CD set, and it worked without a hitch.  YMMV.

ja-1 is not disc 2 of a two-disc set.  Whether you use the en or ja
disc 1, you will use the same disc 2.  Yes, a two-disc set
is required, but disc 2 contains packages that just don't fit on
the first CD.  No way that can cause Anaconda errors.  You don't
even hit the second CD until pretty far into a kitchen sink
install.

Jonathan