Softbank bailing out Tokyo Metallic... Oh My!

Title: Softbank bailing out Tokyo Metallic... Oh My!
I had no idea Tokyo Metallic was doing that bad...
Should be a good thing though with Softbank moving in. Good move, eh?

Softbank to bail out TokyoİMetallic

Thursday, June 21, 2001 at 09:30 JST
TOKYO  Softbank Corp plans to give all-out support to Tokyo Metallic Communications Corp, a faltering high-speed Internet service provider, and the two companies are negotiating details of a bailout plan, sources close to two companies said Wednesday.

Softbank, which has just announced that it would go into the ADSL broadband Internet access service, plans to restructure Tokyo Metallic through Yahoo!BB, a broadband service Softbank has set up jointly with its subsidiary Yahoo! Japan. (Kyodo News)