I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry,

I coudent connect to the internet!, so I dident unswer to anybody....

Thankyou very much to all the people who replays to my  post, I have found a
very nice linux tut. as well as a good book at  "Yaesu Book Center"...
now I guess, my next step is to install linux, which Im plannig for this
week end...(With de Disk and the instractions in the book).

BTW, Thanks for the invitations to Nomikai, but Im not sure if I can go,
since today is my friends birthday, but just in case I could go (arround 8:00)
can anybody explain to me where is the nomikai, I mean, "Tengu Tokyo eki mae",
means nothing to me... What's the name of the bar??

Once again thaks for so many replays !!!, so nice !!!
NOW I KNOW WHAT A KERNEL IS :)

Jenny.