Kernel Panic during setting up RAID!

Hi, everybody.

We are now setting soft RAID system on new Linux box with Redhat 7.1.
We installed first to hda and then we set up raid environment on hdc.
We rebooted it to be start from md0 (root on hdc), but we got under
mentioned error on booting.

Actually we made 3 such kind of boxes beforehand.  We followed the same
procedure, but somehow we stacked during the booting.  Doing this on
Redhat 7.1 is the first experience.
Please give us some idea to pass this devil....

md:invalid raid superblock magic on hdc13
md: hdc13 has invalid sb, not importing!
could not import hdc13!
autorun...
considering hdc11...
  adding hdc11...
created md7
bind<hdc11,1>
running:<hdc11>
hdc11's event couner: 00000004
RAID level 1 does not need chunksize!  Continuing anyway
reguest_module[md_personality-3]:Root fs not mounted
md.c: personality 3 is not loaded!
do_md_run() returned -22
md7 stopped.
unbind<hdc11,0>
export_rdev(hdc11)
:
:
:
<<this continues until md0>>

EXT"-fs:unable to read superblock
isofs_read_super:bread faild, dev=09:00, iso_blknum=16, block=32