Re: Unicode TTF containing CJK?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 10:13:06AM +0900, Jim Breen wrote:
> If anyone wants a copy of arialuni.ttf (all 24Mb of it) I can leave a
> copy in a convenient place. As Stephen said, it's pretty close.

Ooh. Sounds interesting. I wonder if Unix would be happy with it.

> are not in the Toshiba X server binary I (have to) use...

...unless you use the frame buffer and fb X server, which is what I do
with my Toshiba laptop. Must sit down and write one of those
Linux-for-Laptops pages about it. Alternatively, I could take the view that
since I had to suffer to work it all out, other people can too. :)

--
Putting heated bricks close to the news.admin.net-abuse.* groups.
        -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06