Re: Article on basic secure shell-script programming

More advanced and impressive stuff can be found at:

http://linuxfocus.org/English/January2001/article182.shtml
http://linuxfocus.org/English/March2001/article183.shtml
http://linuxfocus.org/English/May2001/article190.shtml

I personally was so impressed that started reading an assembly
book... Oh well, I went to a wrong university:( Anyway the first
article makes perfect sense to me.

Viktor