From: msdavid [mailto:msdavid@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 9:25 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: Offtopic, inappropriate jokes?

The main list (tlug@example.com) and accompanying digest
(tlug-digest@example.com) focus on issues which generally revolve around
the following:

Software issues concerning linux/unix operating systems
Software issues concerning tools, programs, etc.
Technical software issues concerning Open Source Code
Hardware-related issues
Books / Book reviews
Linux-related jobs
Announcements of Linux-related events in Japan
Why should I use Linux and not some other OS?
What is Open Source and which way should it go?
Why does Open Source Code work (or not work)?
Jokes, General Conversation (hopefully linux related :-)

from  http://tlug.linux.or.jp/list.html

Christopher SEKIYA wrote:

> Am I alone in believing that the main TLUG list is an inappropriate forum
> for these jokes?
>
> -- Chris
>         "The only box we've ever had owned was running OpenBSD." -- J.
Byrne