Linux job

>Linux-related jobs

So I hope this is not off list topic or flame-inducing.

We are currently trying to fill a junior IT/network admin position.
Unfortunately it's all Windows clients, mostly NT servers and a few Linux
servers. (but I am trying hard to make improve the Linux ratio, hence the
need for a junior position).

Linux/programming skills would be nice, but since this is an entry-level
position Linux/networking/programming "aptitude" will do ^_^ The only
requirement is fluent japanese.

I'm sure the nice people who read this list are over-qualified (and we
couldn't afford you anyway ;) but if you happen to know some who isn't ...
have them give me a shout.

Jc