Re: ADSL again

--- kei furuuchi <kfur@example.com> wrote:
> Again I am not happy with how business works, if it
> is in the US,
> it is clearly violation of antitrust law.
> But I am on ntt bandwagon.

The problem with using NTT is that the only reason NTT
is offering DSL is because there are competitors like
Tokyo Metallic.  If NTT can put them out of business
by underselling them, then NTT will return to their
previous rates of about 10 times the fair market rate.

"Oh, they couldn't do that," you might say.  "People
would get angry."  Well, at that point, people
wouldn't have a choice.  "The government won't let
them."  Well, if the government can't stop NTT from
putting the competitors out of business then what do
you think the government can do for an individual?
"NTT won't kill the golden goose."  Well, NTT can make
more money by charging you more.

11011011