Re: ftp using Netscape 4.7

B0Ti wrote:

> Glenn Evanish wrote:
>
> > Whenever I try to ftpsomething down using Netscape, it fills the screen with
> > characters.  How do I get it to save as a file?  I know you can save the
> > screens of characters, but I'm wanting to do a distro from linuxiso.org -
> > pretty big for that.
>
> right mouse click->save link as...
> But you should rather use a better ftp client.

Funny... I have used netscape to ftp download lots of cool stuff over
the last 2-3 years. Usin right click an all.
Do you mean that the stuff would have been even better with another
ftp client? Do the e-mails get better to?

/Fredric

PS. This was trying to be funny. I can honestly say that if you really
depend on your e-mail don't use netscape for it. Me, I don't care. It
works perfectly 363 days a year or so. Professionally I use other stuff.