Bill Gates passes this mortal coil !!!!

Bill Gates Goes to Hell

Bill Gates passes this mortal coil and to nobody's surprise including his
own, arrives in hell.

Satan greets him: 'Welcome Mr. Gates, we've been waiting for you. This will
be your home for all eternity. You've been selfish, greedy and a big liar
all your life. Frankly releasing Windows 95 two years early, would by
itself, have landed you here. But enough of that.

'You've arrived on a day when I'm in a good mood, so I'll be generous and
give you a choice of three places in which you'll be locked up forever.'

Satan takes Bill to a huge lake of fire in which millions of poor souls are
tormented and tortured. He then takes him to a massive coliseum where
thousands of people are chased about and devoured by starving lions.
Finally, he takes Bill to a tiny room in which there is a beautiful young
blonde with an alluring look on her face, sitting at a table on which there
is a bottle of the finest wine. To Bill's delight, he sees a PC in the
corner.

Without hesitation, Bill says 'I'll take this option.'

'Fine,' says Satan, allowing Bill to enter the room. Satan then locks the
door.

As Satan turns around, he bumps into Lucifer. 'That was Bill Gates!' cried
Lucifer. 'Why did you give him the best place of all!'

'That's what everyone thinks' snickered Satan.

'The bottle has a hole in it and the girl hasn't!'

'What about the PC?'

'It's got Windows NT!' laughed Satan. 'And it's missing three keys,'

'Which three?'

'Control, Alt and Delete.'