So SLOW!!

Hi,

Scrolling down/up, left/right a page on netscape, text editor or any other
software is very slow. After using about two hours and half or so my laptop
starts freezing. It happend with KDE. I'm not sure if the same thing's going
happen to Gnome too. The computer gets so hot. It doesn't happen while I'm
using the original OS that came with the computer (Windows2000Pro). I don't
even know if it's harmful to the machine. Please help. Thanks in advance.

It's a sony vaio PCG-Z505GR/K
pentium III 650 MHz
system memory 128 MB
video memory 6 MB

I installed RH Linux in the same HDD (partitioned) in drive D: (Window's in
C:).
like this:
/boot 16 MB
<swap> 128 MB