Re: RedHat Disk Dangers? [was: Linux and ADSL]

SN_Diamond (Norman.Diamond@example.com) wrote:

> better figure out a way to test...  Ah, but you say you haven't seen Red Hat
> do that on IDE disks, it only does that to SCSI disks?

No, he said he's never seen it happen on a fixed disk (and he don't mean
"repaired" or "neutered" :-)

I've never seen it
happen on a fixed disk either (I run mostly SCSI, but have an
IDE in one machine).  I have no removeable disks, so can't
test it there.  And maybe I'm just as well off not being
able to duplicate this :-)

Jonathan