mac address spoofing

On you guys' recommendation I tried spoofing a mac address inside the
waseda network. It worked like a charm except for the fact that the
goofballs seem to have some sort of internal firewall to prevent
people from getting from the internal(10.255.255.255) ips to their
external(133.9. something or other). I could ping and ssh everything
on the internal network but I didn't go any further because I didn't
want to get expelled.

Oh yeah it's really easy here's the ifconfig command:

ifconfig eth0 up netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 10.55.7.255 hw ether
00:00:F0:51:12:DA {ip address here}

Noah