From: Jimmy Lefkowitz [mailto:jlefkowitz@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 1:08 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Linux and ADSL

 Hello,

I apologize if this question gets sent twice.

I am new to the Linux world and new to ADSL (in fact I am on a two month
waiting period for that service from Flet's. I am wondering if anyone has
any
strong opinions about the best ADSL and internet provider for a full time
connection running a Linux system and Apache web server.

I am also interested in opinions about the best Japanese Linux distribution
use for this set up.

Thanks,

Jimmy Lefkowitz

Next Technical Meeting:  Sat, May 12 13:30-
Next Nomikai Meeting:    Fri, June (TBA) 19:30- Tengu Tokyo Eki Mae